|Beef||3 Pound, ground|
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce|
|Oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs), rolled|
|Dry oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Rolled Or Instant)|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cracker||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ketchup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Liquid smoke||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) In a bowl mix all meatball ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into walnut-sized balls.
3) Arrange on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
4) Chill in refrigerator.
5) When chilled, put in plastic bag and keep in freezer until needed.
6) Before using, place frozen meatballs in slow cooker.
7) Cook covered on High.
8) To prepare the sauce, in a bowl combine sauce ingredients.
9) Pour it over meatballs and stir.
10) Cook covered on High for 1 hour. Stir in between.
11) Decrease heat to Low and cook 6-9 hours.
12) Serve hot.