Meatball Garden Dish
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Hot water||10 Ounce (1 Soup Can)|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, peeled and quartered|
|Carrots||6 Medium, quartered|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cold water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. Pierce the pack of peas and thaw peas in pierced package on High for 4 minutes.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, cook Basic Meatballs on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
3. Pour broth and a soup-can of hot water.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and onion.
5. Cover the casserole.
6. Cook on High for 15 to 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
7. Scoop out meat and vegetables and place in serving dish.
8. Add peas to meat and vegetable mixture.
9. Stir flour into drippings left in 4-quart casserole.
10. Add cold water and salt and pepper to taste.
11. Cook on High for 5 minutes or until gravy thickens, stirring often.
12. Pour a part of the gravy over vegetables and meat.
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 0.68 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1311.7 mg54.7%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.8%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 28 g56%
Vitamin A 334.9% Vitamin C 79.2%
Calcium 12% Iron 40%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet