|Milk free bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs/Substitute||2 , beaten|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground sirloin||1 1⁄2 Pound (Sirloin, For Least Fat)|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound (Sirloin For Least Fat)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, put some bread crumbs.
3. Stir in eggs and water.
4. Use a fork to blend slightly.
5. Season with ketchup, onion, salt, pepper, and paprika. Add meat and mix well.
6. Roll the mixture into 2-inch balls.
7. Take a shallow pan and place the balls. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
8. Serve hot in a serving dish.