Festive Cocktail Meatballs
|Ketchup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Dry onion soup mix envelope||1|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°c
2) In slow cooker, add ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce and mix thoroughly.
3) Turn heat on high while mixing up meatballs.
4) In a bowl mix, ground beef, soup mix, and milk. Mix well.
5) Divide and shape into 1-inch balls.
6) Bake for 20 minutes.
7) Drain and add to slow cooker.
8) Cook covered on low for 2-2 1/2 hours stirring gently twice throughout the cooking time.
9) Serve hot.