Authentic Sweet And Sour Meatballs
|Beef||2 Pound, ground|
|Bread crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Pineapple chunks||1 Can (10 oz), juice reserved|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) In a bowl mix all meatball ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into 60-80 meatballs.
3) In a skillet heat oil and brown all side rolling.
4) Put the meatballs in slow cooker.
5) Into the skillet add pineapple juices and stir in the drippings.
6) In a bowl mix cornstarch and cold water.
7) Stir in to the skillet and mix until thickened.
8) Pour ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
9) Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic salt to season.
10) Add green peppers and pineapples. Stir.
11) Pour the mixture over meatballs.
12) Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
13) Serve hot.