|Onion||1 , grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Lean minced lamb||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Mixed dried herbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|For the sauce|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||13 Ounce (1 Can Of 400 Gram)|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Oregano leaves||6 (To Garnish)|
1. In a large bowl mix thoroughly the onion, Parmesan, minced lamb, tomato puree, chili sauce and herbs with seasoning as per taste.
2. With dampened hands, make 30 small balls out of the mixture.
3. In a large frying pan heat the olive oil and fry the meatballs in 2 batches with 10 minutes for each batch.
4. To a baking dish transfer the meatballs and keep hot.
5. For the sauce, in a pan fry the finely chopped onion and the crushed garlic together in the olive oil for 3-5 minutes, such that softened.
6. Then simmer stirring in the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and the oregano and for 8 minutes.
7. Adjust seasoning in the sauce as per taste and toss it thoroughly with some freshly cooked spaghetti.
8. In a serving dish serve the coated spaghetti with the hot meatballs with a garnish of oregano.