Meat Balls Scandia
|Ground veal||1 Pound|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Tart apple||1 Large, pared, quartered, cored, and grated|
|Onion||1 Small, grated|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use 4 Slices)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill gravy||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except Dill gravy and blend well.
2) Make small balls with the mixture.
3) In a greased large shallow baking pan, arrange the balls in a single layer.
4) Bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
5) Reduce heat.
6) In shallow 8-cup baking dish, mound the mixture, pour gravy on the meat balls, and bake at 350 degree for 15 minutes.
7) Garnish with parsley and serve.
Calories 726 Calories from Fat 413
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.6%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 331.6 mg110.5%
Sodium 1159.2 mg48.3%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 49 g98.8%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 96%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet