Meat Balls Scandia
|Ground veal||1 Pound|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Tart apple||1 Large, pared, quartered, cored, and grated|
|Onion||1 Small, grated|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use 4 Slices)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill gravy||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except Dill gravy and blend well.
2) Make small balls with the mixture.
3) In a greased large shallow baking pan, arrange the balls in a single layer.
4) Bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
5) Reduce heat.
6) In shallow 8-cup baking dish, mound the mixture, pour gravy on the meat balls, and bake at 350 degree for 15 minutes.
7) Garnish with parsley and serve.