|Ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Canned liver spread||4 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Corn chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed to 3/4 cup|
1) In a bowl mix thoroughly beef, liver spread, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2) Mix crumbs and egg and blend thoroughly.
3) Make 1-inch balls with a rounded teaspoon meat mixture.
4) Seal tightly and refrigerate for a night.
5) Dredge in crushed corn chips.
6) Bake on rack in shallow pan at 350° for 10 minutes.
7) Turn and bake for further 10 minutes.
8) Put in chafing dish or other heated tray to keep hot.
9) Serve hot.