|Ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Canned liver spread||4 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Corn chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed to 3/4 cup|
1) In a bowl mix thoroughly beef, liver spread, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2) Mix crumbs and egg and blend thoroughly.
3) Make 1-inch balls with a rounded teaspoon meat mixture.
4) Seal tightly and refrigerate for a night.
5) Dredge in crushed corn chips.
6) Bake on rack in shallow pan at 350° for 10 minutes.
7) Turn and bake for further 10 minutes.
8) Put in chafing dish or other heated tray to keep hot.
9) Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4051 Calories from Fat 2669
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 295 g453.4%
Saturated Fat 64.8 g324.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 977.9 mg326%
Sodium 4588.3 mg191.2%
Total Carbohydrates 249 g83.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.2 g68.9%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 116 g232.5%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 39.6% Iron 94.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet