One Bite Meat Balls
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Grated raw potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Shortening/Bacon drippings||3 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and mix the potatoes, meat, onion and parsley along with the seasonings in it.
2) Roll it into marble sized balls.
3) Mix the cheese with flour and roll the balls in it coating them properly.
4) Refrigerate until required for chafing.
5) Take a blazer pan and add shortening to it heating it properly.
6) Add the balls and brown them thoroughly.
7) Serve as required.