One Bite Meat Balls
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Grated raw potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Shortening/Bacon drippings||3 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and mix the potatoes, meat, onion and parsley along with the seasonings in it.
2) Roll it into marble sized balls.
3) Mix the cheese with flour and roll the balls in it coating them properly.
4) Refrigerate until required for chafing.
5) Take a blazer pan and add shortening to it heating it properly.
6) Add the balls and brown them thoroughly.
7) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2466 Calories from Fat 1608
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 180 g276.2%
Saturated Fat 64.2 g321%
Trans Fat 5.9 g
Cholesterol 361.7 mg120.6%
Sodium 2772.9 mg115.5%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 102 g203.2%
Vitamin A 30.4% Vitamin C 90.7%
Calcium 61% Iron 45.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet