Porcupine Meat Balls
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Onion||1 Small, finley minced|
|Fat||2 Tablespoon, heated|
|Canned tomato puree||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add ground beef, salt, pepper, rice and onion.
2) Prepare balls out of the mixture.
3) In a skillet, heat fat to fry the meat balls evenly on all the sides.
4) Pour in tomato puree, water, green pepper and sugar and stir properly.
5) Cover with a lid and simmer slowly for 40 minutes or until rice is tender.
6) Serve hot by garnishing with fresh herbs, if you want.