|Canned tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped leek||2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered ginger||1 Dash|
|Canned pineapple||14 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Take a baking dish and add the chopped onions, lemon juice, salt, brown sugar and tomato soup in it.
2) Cook for 7 ½ minutes stirring once after 4 minutes.
3) Take a bowl and mix the ground beef, cornstarch, chopped leeks, beaten eggs and ginger powder together.
4) Shape the mixture into several balls.
5) Add it to the soup, stirring well.
6) Cook for another 4 minutes.
7) Turn the balls and cook for 3 minutes more.
8) Dice the pineapple and add it to the meatballs.
9) Cook for an additional minute.
10) Serve with any garnish of your choice.