|Minced beef||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , grated|
|Dried breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prunes||8 , pitted and chopped|
|Pine nuts||1 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon (For Glazing)|
1. Mix mince and all ingredients for meatballs together (a), knead well with hands until mince becomes fine in grain. Allow to stand for 15 minutes before rolling.
2. Combine prunes and pine nuts. Wet palms of hands to prevent mince sticking, take about a tablespoon of mince, roll into a ball then flatten in palm of hand.
3. Place 1/2 teaspoon of filling in center and remould into a smooth ball (b). Space around edge of large dinner plate, glaze meatballs with Worcestershire sauce.
4. Cook in microwave on High for 5 minutes (c). Cover with foil and stand 1 1/2 minutes.
5. Serve with a spicy plum dipping sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 904 Calories from Fat 409
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.2%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.4%
Trans Fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 352.1 mg117.4%
Sodium 1911.5 mg79.6%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.4%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 59 g118.6%
Vitamin A 39.4% Vitamin C 61.8%
Calcium 24.6% Iron 67.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet