|Minced beef||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , grated|
|Dried breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prunes||8 , pitted and chopped|
|Pine nuts||1 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon (For Glazing)|
1. Mix mince and all ingredients for meatballs together (a), knead well with hands until mince becomes fine in grain. Allow to stand for 15 minutes before rolling.
2. Combine prunes and pine nuts. Wet palms of hands to prevent mince sticking, take about a tablespoon of mince, roll into a ball then flatten in palm of hand.
3. Place 1/2 teaspoon of filling in center and remould into a smooth ball (b). Space around edge of large dinner plate, glaze meatballs with Worcestershire sauce.
4. Cook in microwave on High for 5 minutes (c). Cover with foil and stand 1 1/2 minutes.
5. Serve with a spicy plum dipping sauce.