|Minced steak||18 Ounce (500 Gram)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 1⁄4 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Parsley||15 Milliliter, coarsely chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|Mint leaves||15 Milliliter, coarsely chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|White wine||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Ounce (20 Gram)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Peel the onions, slice thinly, and saute in the butter over a low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Using a fork, blend the minced meat with the chopped parsley, mint, egg, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper. Add the onions and mix once again.
3. Make walnut-size meatballs: you should end up with approximately 30. Roll each one in flour.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan until very hot, then fry the meatballs on all sides.
5. Remove when brown and discard the cooking oil. Put the meatballs back in the frying pan and pour over the wine. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve at once.