|Minced steak||18 Ounce (500 Gram)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 1⁄4 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Parsley||15 Milliliter, coarsely chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|Mint leaves||15 Milliliter, coarsely chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|White wine||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Ounce (20 Gram)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Peel the onions, slice thinly, and saute in the butter over a low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Using a fork, blend the minced meat with the chopped parsley, mint, egg, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper. Add the onions and mix once again.
3. Make walnut-size meatballs: you should end up with approximately 30. Roll each one in flour.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan until very hot, then fry the meatballs on all sides.
5. Remove when brown and discard the cooking oil. Put the meatballs back in the frying pan and pour over the wine. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve at once.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2315 Calories from Fat 1204
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g207.8%
Saturated Fat 46.2 g230.8%
Trans Fat 3.8 g
Cholesterol 573.6 mg191.2%
Sodium 1085.4 mg45.2%
Total Carbohydrates 142 g47.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.5%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 125 g250%
Vitamin A 53.6% Vitamin C 71.5%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 114.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet