|Ground chuck/Chuck||2 Pound|
|Ground pork/Ground veal||2 Pound|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ginger soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Green peppers||2 Medium|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Combine ground beef, veal or pork, flour and ginger in large bowl of an electric mixer; beat until blended, then beat in cream and soy sauce, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture is smooth and pastelike.
2. Shape into tiny meatballs. (This amount will make as many as 180 marble-size balls. Shaping can be done ahead and meatballs chilled until ready to cook.)
3. Saute meatballs, a single layer at a time, in part of the butter or margarine until cooked through in a large skillet. Keep hot while cooking remaining meatballs, adding remaining butter or margarine as needed.
4. Make Ginger Soy Sauce.
5. Quarter the green peppers, remove seeds; cut peppers in small squares. Drain water chestnuts; cut in thin slices.
6. Pour Ginger Soy Sauce into a chafing dish or keep-hot server. Spoon meatballs on top, basting with sauce; tuck in green peppers and water chestnuts. Serve with wooden picks for spearing meat balls.