|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Ground pork||1 Pound|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sage||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Alfredo sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Classico Tomato Alfredo Sauce)|
1. Beat eggs. Add seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Beat well.
2. Add meat and blend well with hands. Form meat balls by rolling a portion in the palm of your hands (rubbing a little oil on your hands helps the meat from sticking). The smaller the meat balls the faster they cook.
3. Heat 1/4 of the butter and enough oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet on medium high heat. Add 1/4 of the meat balls and brown all around. Remove with a slotted spoon to platter and keep warm in a oven. Repeat until all the meat balls are cooked.
4. Pour off liquids and add pasta sauce. Heat through then pour over meat balls.
5. If meat balls are large and you doubt if they are cooked all through then bake in a 350°F oven for 15 or 20 minutes before serving. Serve warm.