|White bread slice||2 , crusts removed|
|Ground beef||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Anchovy essence||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shallot||1 , finely chopped|
|Bacon slice||1 , minced|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Ounce, cut into 8 cubes (25 Gram)|
|For the sauce:|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chopped oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||2 Pinch|
|Chopped oregano/Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish:)|
1. Mix the bread with sufficient milk to make a paste. Stir in the beef, anchovy essence, allspice, shallot, bacon, and salt and pepper.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 pieces, roll each into a ball, press a cube of Mozzarella into each and roll again. Coat in the flour.
3. Place the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy-based or non-stick frying pan, add the meatballs and fry for 10-12 minutes, stirring constantly, until well browned on the outside but still slightly pink in the middle with the Mozzarella just beginning to melt. Drain on kitchen paper and arrange on a warmed serving dish.
5. Discard the garlic from the sauce. Pour the sauce over the meatballs, sprinkle with oregano or parsley and serve immediately.