1 cup Italian-style dried bread crumbs
1 package dried onion soup mix
1 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup drained sauerkraut
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1. Combine beef, bread crumbs, dried onion soup mix, and eggs in a bowl. Mix well. Form into meatballs.
2. Place uncooked meatballs in a glass 9- X 13-inch baking dish. Set aside while preparing sauce.
3. Put chili sauce, water, brown sugar, sauerkraut, and cranberries in a medium saucepan. Stir and simmer until ingredients are well combined. Pour sauce over uncooked meatballs.
4. Bake in 350° oven for 45 minutes.
5. Serve on a plate with toothpicks. Can also be served over rice as a main dish for 6 to 8.