Beef Balls Rose
|Instant beef flavored broth and seasoning||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rose wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Add 1 envelope beef-flavored seasoning to 1/4 cup hot water and combine with ground beef and egg. Shape mixture into balls (1 tablespoon each) and put into two 2-quart glass baking dishes, leaving the center open. Cover with waxed paper and cook, one dish at a time, in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH; rotate dish one-half turn once. Turn meatballs over and continue cooking 1 minute at HIGH. Pour off liquid. Continue cooking 30 seconds at HIGH. Put meatballs into 1 dish; cover.
2. Stir 1/2 cup hot water with 2 envelopes seasoning mix until dissolved.
3. Melt butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH).
4. Stir flour into butter; add broth and wine gradually, stirring well. Add parsley sprigs, ketchup, thyme and garlic. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at BAKE, or until thickened; stir frequently. Remove parsley.
5. Pour sauce over beef balls. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to serving temperature (2 to 3 minutes at HIGH). Sprinkle with snipped parsley.