|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Ground veal||1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Small, finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
1. Combine ground meats in a large mixing bowl. (Meats should be ground twice with a medium blade.)
2. In a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon of butter and saute the onions and garlic until they start turning brown and transparent
3. Let the onions and garlic cool for a few moments, then add to the meat.
4. Now add the eggs, milk, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in the bowl. The easiest way is with your hands.
6. Rinse hands in cold water and begin forming small balls
7. Heat the remaining butter in a skillet and saute the meatballs until a slight crust begins to form on the balls and the insides are done.
8. Remove, pat dry, and serve with a horseradish cocktail sauce.