Turkey Meatballs With Herbs, Spices, Cheese And Nuts - 12 Days Of Christmas
|Ground lean turkey||1 Pound|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped dried cranberries||1 Tablespoon|
|Parboiled rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (white, leftover)|
|Asiago cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (cubes)|
|Chopped mixed herbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Parsley, Sage & Rosemary)|
|Chopped red pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated asiago cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped herbs||2 Tablespoon|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, pine nuts, cranberries, rice, cheese, mixed herbs, salt, pepper, red pepper and mix well.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide into balls.
- Mix breadcrumbs with grated cheese and herbs.
- Roll the meatballs over breadcrumbs mixture and place on baking tray.
- Pop into oven and for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ice cream scoop
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.7%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.7 mg8.2%
Sodium 212.6 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet