|Dashi||100 Milliliter (2/5 Us Cup)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||3 Tablespoon|
|Tempura flour||3 Tablespoon|
1. To make tendon sauce, add dashi stock and mirin to a sauce pan.
2. After boiling dashi soup add sugar and soy sauce.
3. Adjust the condiments to your choice and bring it to boil.
4. Remove the sharp part of the shrimp tail and remove moisture from this part.
5. Take out the shrimp’s sand vein by a stick.
6. Remove the shell but keep the tail and the last joint of the shrimp.
7. Make several cuts on both sides of the shrimp.
8. Break the joints to make the shrimp straight and add sake and little salt.
9. Slice the sweet potato thin.
10. Cut the pumpkin thin.
11. Remove the tiny scales from asparagus and cut it in half.
12. Tear the maitake mushroom into bite size pieces with hands.
13. Trim off the cap of the egg plant and slice it in half.
14. Make cuts in the eggplant and adjust the shape.
15. Add water and tempura batter in a bowl and mix them lightly.
16. Sprinkle tempura flour on the cut vegetables.
17. Now dip the vegetables in tempura flour and deep fry in oil.
18. Place the deep fried tempura vegetables in kitchen paper to soak extra tempura oil.
19. Pour hot tendon sauce in hot rice bowl and lineup all the fresh tempura that you made.
20. Add extra tendon sauce on the top of tempura.