|Lamb/Goat meat||2 Pound|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Wash the Meat and make small pieces of 1 inch by 1 inch. Cut the potatoes into cubes of 1 inch by 1 inch.
2. Make a paste of the garlic and ginger and add it to the meat. Also add the yogurt to the meat. Let it marinate for 30 min.
3. Heat the oil in a pressure cooker. Add the bay leaf and the garam masala powder. Fry it for 30 seconds. Then add sliced onions and fry it till light brown.
4. Add the Red Chili, Turmeric and Coriander powder and fry it on slow heat till oil starts coming out. Add little water if the spices starts to stick to the bottom of the cooker.
5. Add the marinated meat, salt and potatoes. Fry it on slow heat (around 45 min) till it becomes dry and oil starts coming out.
6. Remove the potatoes (make sure they are boiled properly) from the cooker and add 1 cup water. Now give 4 pressure to the meat to make it tender. Or you can boil the meat in a closed pan for another 1 hour, stirring frequently as required.