Skyline Chili Sandwich
|Chili||2 Can (20 oz) (Skyline Brand)|
|Flank steak||2 Pound|
|Beer bread slices||6 Medium|
|Cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a baking dish combine your flank steak and 2 cans of Skyline Chili. Let marinate as long as you can! (I have only let it marinate for 20 minutes and it was still good.)
2. Slice your bread into 1 inch thick slices, or if you are using good old white bread toast it for 1 minute or so.
3. Once you bread is prepared, smear a healthy amount of cream cheese per slice.
4. After the steak has had time to marinate, wipe the excess chili and throw on the steak on a hot grill. Cook for 10 minutes until you flip it.
5. When the 10 minutes have passed flip and cook another 10 minutes.
6. Once the steak is finished cooking, let rest 5 minutes.
7. After the steak is finished resting, thinly slice and place it it on top of the bread and cream cheese and enjoy!