1. In slow cooker, add meat, saffron, all spice, mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce in it.
3. Add water until you cover half of the meat.
4. Drop apples, cover it with lid, and cook under high heat for about 6 hours, if you like your meat medium rare. If you love fully cooked tender meat then continue cooking for 10 hours. Flip meat once during mid way of cooking.
5. Transfer it to serving platter, and serve hot.
If apples are small then you can leave them whole or cut them into half if they are big.