1. For the boiled quail eggs: In a pot of boiling water, carefully put in 12 quail eggs using a spoon.
2. Let the eggs boil for exactly 3 1/2 minutes.
3. Drain the boiling water out and run cold water over the eggs for several minutes.
4. Once the eggs have cooled, peel the shell off carefully under water.
5. For the dipping sauce: In a bowl, mix the mustard and mayonnaise.
6. For the sunny-side up eggs: In a skillet, heat oil.
7. Crack 4 quail eggs into the skillet carefully and cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Slide onto a plate and add a dash of salt.
9. Plate and serve the boiled and the sunny side up eggs with toast.
You can also slice the boiled quail eggs and serve with any salad.