1. Place a frying pan on high heat, and spray olive oil in it.
2. Place kangaroo fillets, season with pepper, and cook for about 2 minutes per side.
3. Turn the heat to low, and cook until done, turning occasionally. Do not overcook.
4. Remove from pan, warp it in foil, and allow it to rest for an hour.
5. For glaze, turn the heat to high, and in the same pan, add shallots and chicken stock.
6. Drop raspberry jam , stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Turn the heat to low, and pour red wine vinegar. Give it a nice stir.
8. Throw raspberry and mix well. Allow it to simmer for 4 minutes. Crush raspberries with spoon.
9. Remove kangaroo fillets from foil, top it with glaze.
10. Serve kangaroo fillets hot with boiled veggies, and sour cream.