Elba's Hot and Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms
|Mushroom||24 (Stems removed)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (to grease mushrooms)|
|Jimmy dean sausages||1 Pound, minced|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon (For garnish)|
|Mushroom stems||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped (optional)|
|Complete seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), divided (1 tablespoon for the topping)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Italian styled)|
|Rotel tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
1. Clean the mushroom and take out stems.
2. Grease the mushrooms with butter.
3. In a cookie sheet lay down aluminium foil, grease that with cooking spray.
4. Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
5. Heat a skillet over medium – high heat and sauté sausages for few minutes.
6. Add in garlic, fry the sausages until brown.
7. Take sausages mixture in a large bowl, add in cream cheese, rotel tomatoes, Italian bread crumbs, complete seasoning and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper; incorporate all the ingredients to form the stuffing.
9. Stuff the mushroom with mixtures. Place the mushrooms over the cookie sheet and sprinkle some parmesan cheese.
10. Place the stuffed mushrooms in the oven, cook for 10 minutes at 425 degrees.
11. Garnish stuffed mushrooms with cilantro leaves and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2266 Calories from Fat 1657
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 185 g285.2%
Saturated Fat 77 g384.8%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 520.1 mg173.4%
Sodium 6637.1 mg276.5%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g31%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 110 g219.8%
Vitamin A 77.1% Vitamin C 47.8%
Calcium 71% Iron 49.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet