A serving of three sliders has only 360 calories. And, they taste fabulous. They also have half the fat and salt of most fast-food burgers.
12 Ounce (5% Fat)
1 , seeded and chopped
Non fat greek yogurt
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), strained
3 Medium, seeded and cut in half lengthwise
12 Small (0.75 Ounce Each)
1 Large, sliced
1⁄2 Small, peeled and sliced
1) Pre-heat grill for medium-high heat.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together beef and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Form into 12 small, flat patties, about 1 ounce each.
4) In a small bowl, mix together chipotle chili, yogurt and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Toss peppers with olive oil and season to taste with salt.
6) Grill peppers until edges begin to brown, about 3 minutes per side.
7) Toast buns cut side down.
8) Sear burgers until brown, about 30 seconds per side.
9) Move burgers to cooler part of grill until cooked to desired doneness, about 2 minutes for well-done.
10) Let patties rest on a plate, turning occasionally, 2 minutes.
11) Spread yogurt sauce on both sides of bun. Build slider with tomato, pepper, burger patty, avocado, and cilantro.
12) Serve hot and enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 367; total fat: 12g; cholesterol: 84mg; sodium (not including additional seasoning): 644mg; carbohydrate: 38g; total dietary fiber: 4g; protein: 26g