Turkey Tomato Cups
|Avocado||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked turkey||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Pimiento stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Commercial italian salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pimiento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Sprinkle lemon juice on avocado and toss it.
2) Mix the next 6 ingredients well.
3) Cut each tomato into 4 wedges with the stem side up. Do not cut through base.
4) Spread the wedges and fill turkey stuffing into it.
5) Serve the turkey tomato cups for a quick snack or light lunch.