|Sliced fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned bread stuffing mix||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bacon slices||4 , microwaved and crumbled, divided|
|Canned artichoke hearts||28 Ounce, drained and quartered (2 Cans, 14 Ounce Each)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, divided|
1. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, mix mushroom, onion, celery and butter.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until they turn tender. Remember to stir it once after 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time.
3. In a bowl, mix hot water, half the quantity of bacon and salt. This is for the stuffing.
4. In 1 ½ quart casserole, layer the bottom with half the quantity of stuffing. Then layer with half the quantity of artichoke hearts and half the quantity of cheese. Repeat the same three layers once again in the same order.
5. Cover and microwave on high for 4-8 minutes or until it is done. Rotate dish ½ turn after every 3 minutes of cooking.
6. Sprinkle remaining quantity of bacon over it. Microwave uncovered for a 1 minute or until bacon is cooked.
7. Serve Layered Casserole topped with grated cheese.