|Molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a saucepan, combine first 6 ingredients; let it come to a boil.
3. Take away from heat, and keep aside.
4. Using a knife, cut ribs into serving-size pieces.
5. Take a large shallow baking pan, place the ribs - meaty side down.
6. Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes.
7. Remove and drain off excess drippings.
8. Lower oven settings to 350°.
9. Using a pair of meat tongs, turn ribs over, and bake an additional 50 to 60 minutes.
10. Use sauce and brush ribs with it during last 30 minutes of cooking.
11. Serve right away and this dish yields 6 to 8servings