|Quails||24 Ounce (6 In Number, 4 Ounce / 110 Grams Each)|
|Hoisin sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry/Rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 9, 475°F, 240°C.
2. Defrost the quails if frozen, dry them well with paper towel and then rub each one inside and out with a little salt.
3. In a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients.
4. Rub this sauce inside and out the quails.
5. Put the quails in a small roasting pan and roast them in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
6. Turn down the heat to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C and continue to roast the birds for another 20 minutes.
7. Turn the oven off and leave the quails there for 5 minutes.
8. Take them out and let them rest for 10 minutes.
9. Serve them hot, whole or chop them into 4-6 pieces each if you wish to serve them Chinese style.