Potato Meat Mold
|Peeled potatoes||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Minced steak||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Minced bacon||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Pork sausage meat||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped or grated|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, grate the potato and pour off the excess water.
2) Grease a 1 pint (500 ml) pudding basin.
2) Add the steak mince, minced bacon, sausage meat, egg, onion, pepper and nutmeg.
3) Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly until well blended.
4) Transfer the mixture to pudding basin.
5) Cover the basin with foil.
6) Place the basin in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 2 1/2 hours, topping up with water when necessary.
7) Allow to cool in the bowl, loosen from the sides with a knife and turn on to a serving dish.
8) Serve the meat mould with a mixed salad.
Calories 456 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.2%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 196.7 mg65.6%
Sodium 721.2 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 28 g56.5%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 23.5%
Calcium 4% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet