Easy Last Minute Supper
|Canned luncheon meat||12 Ounce, cut in strips (1 can)|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Canned condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (about 4 medium)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a skillet, saute the meat strips and onion in butter, until the meat is browned and onion is tender.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup and milk.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix well.
4) Stir frequently and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve the Last Minute Supper, immediately on a platter.
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.5%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.3 mg28.4%
Sodium 1207.5 mg50.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 20 g40.2%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 29.7%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 38.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet