Easy Last Minute Supper
|Canned luncheon meat||12 Ounce, cut in strips (1 can)|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Canned condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (about 4 medium)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a skillet, saute the meat strips and onion in butter, until the meat is browned and onion is tender.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup and milk.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix well.
4) Stir frequently and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve the Last Minute Supper, immediately on a platter.