|Cubed cooked beef/Lamb/pork/veal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Crushed oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Condensed golden mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked cut green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Biscuit mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a saucepan, saute the cubed meat and oregano in butter, until the meat is browned.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup, water, tomatoes and green beans; mix thoroughly.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, pour the meat mixture.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, combine the biscuit mix and milk and prepare as per the package directions.
7) Roll out the biscuit mixture into 8-inch square and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese.
8) Roll up in a jelly roll fashion, cut into 8 slices and place around the edge.
9) Bake for another 15 minutes, or until browned.
10) Serve the Pinwheel Casserole, immediately on a serving plates.
Calories 472 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.6 mg35.5%
Sodium 749.4 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 38 g76.8%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 22.4% Iron 27.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet