Glazed Cold Meats
|Unflavored gelatine||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed consomme||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Pitted cherries||1 Can (10 oz), drained, rinsed in cold water|
|Cooked ham/Beef/pork/lamb||1⁄2 Pound|
1) In a heatproof bowl, mix gelatine with cold water.
2) Cook the gelatine over low flame till the gelatine has dissolved.
3) Add in the condensed consomme, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and pitted cherries.
4) Refrigerate the mixture till it starts to thicken.
5) On the side, on a serving platter, neatly arrange the cold meats.
6) Pour a layer of cherry consomme over the cold meat. Place the cherries along the sides and centre of the platter.
7) Serve chilled.