Luncheon Meat Pinwheels
|Luncheon meat||8 Ounce (Oscar Mayer, 1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
1. In a bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until creamy.
2. Spread the cheese evenly on one side of each meat slice.
3. Begin rolling one slice of meat, and join edges of second slice to continue the roll.
4. Continue rolling the slices, pinwheel fashion, to make a log.
5. Tightly wrap the meat log in wax paper and refrigerate until well chilled.
6. Slice the meat cheese log crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
7. Serve the Famous Luncheon Meat Pinwheel slices on rye bread or crackers if you like.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 631 Calories from Fat 400
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.5%
Saturated Fat 22.5 g112.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 173.5 mg57.8%
Sodium 393 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 51 g102.3%
Vitamin A 21.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.3% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet