Luncheon Meat Pinwheels
|Luncheon meat||8 Ounce (Oscar Mayer, 1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
1. In a bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until creamy.
2. Spread the cheese evenly on one side of each meat slice.
3. Begin rolling one slice of meat, and join edges of second slice to continue the roll.
4. Continue rolling the slices, pinwheel fashion, to make a log.
5. Tightly wrap the meat log in wax paper and refrigerate until well chilled.
6. Slice the meat cheese log crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
7. Serve the Famous Luncheon Meat Pinwheel slices on rye bread or crackers if you like.