Left Over Lunch
|Potatoes||4 Large, cooked and chopped|
|Meat||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes (Beef, Pork Or Lamb)|
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
1. In the heated dripping fry the finely chopped onions until tender.
2. Then add and cook potato until golden brown.
3. Add meat and season with salt, pepper and a pinch mixed herbs.
4. Let it cook such that thoroughly heated, adding more fat if necessary to prevent the mixture from sticking to the pan.
5. Place into a shallow warmed dish.
6. Fry the eggs, place on top of the meat and serve.
Calories 710 Calories from Fat 281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.2%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g62.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 285.8 mg95.3%
Sodium 258.4 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 48 g95.4%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 106.8%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet