Left Over Lunch
|Potatoes||4 Large, cooked and chopped|
|Meat||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes (Beef, Pork Or Lamb)|
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
1. In the heated dripping fry the finely chopped onions until tender.
2. Then add and cook potato until golden brown.
3. Add meat and season with salt, pepper and a pinch mixed herbs.
4. Let it cook such that thoroughly heated, adding more fat if necessary to prevent the mixture from sticking to the pan.
5. Place into a shallow warmed dish.
6. Fry the eggs, place on top of the meat and serve.