Spicy Grilled Chops
|Chunky salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (thick and chunky)|
|Orange marmalade||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Center cut pork chops||4 , trimmed|
|Boneless center cut pork loin chops||4 , trimmed (1/2 inch thick)|
1) Combine the salsa, water, salt and marmalade in a small bowl. Blend well.
2) In a plastic bag or non-metal baking dish, place the pork chops.
3) Over the pork, pour the marinade. Turn to coat well.
4) Cover the dish or seal the bag and marinate the pork for about 60 minutes, turning several times.
5) Take the pork out of the marinade. Keep the marinade aside for future use.
6) On a grill, 4 to 6 inches from the medium-hot coals, place the chops.
7) Grill the chops for about 4 minutes on each side. Keep basting with the reserved marinade.
8) Serve hot.