|Turkey giblets and neck||1 Pound|
|Onions||2 , peeled, halved|
|Celery stalks||2 , halved|
|Bay leaf||2 Teaspoon|
|Turkey drippings||6 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||3|
1. In a stockpot, combine first 6 ingredients.
2. Bring to a boil on a medium flame.
3. Reduce heat, cover pot and let stock simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Strain the broth into a measuring jar and set aside until ready to make the gravy before serving.
5. Pour and measure the drippings from the roast pan.
6. Let cool, them skim off the fat.
7. Pour into a clean saucepan along with giblet stock.
8. Boil until reduced and concentrated.
9. Crumble bouillon cubes into the liquid.
10. In the meantime, blend cornstarch in cold water.
11. Spoon some of the hot liquid from pan into cornstarch mixture then pour it into the pan.
12. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thick.
13. Strain into a gravy boat.
14. Serve the gravy with roast turkey.