Party Meat Logs
|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seasoning salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Processed cheese slice||8|
|Buttered frankfurter rolls||8|
1) In a bowl, add egg, tomato juice, bread cubes, seasoning salt, and celery salt. Mix well.
2) Add into the ground beef and mix thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the mix.
4) Divide the mix into 8 equal portions.
5) Shape each portion into a 4-inch log.
6) Place over hot coals and broil till done.
7) Place a slice of cheese over each frankfurter bun.
8) Place the meat log over the cheese slice.
9) Serve immediately with a side of salad.