|Back bacon rashers||4 Ounce|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, trimmed|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, trimmed, sliced|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube||4 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||8 Ounce, peeled and cut in thin slices|
|Potatoes||8 Ounce, peeled (1 Inch Thick)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Trim off excess fat from the kidney and snip of the core. Slice the cleaned kidney into equal pieces.
2. Wash and slice the bacon into equal pieces.
3. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
4. Take a 1 1/2-pint pie dish and line it with oil. Arrange layers of chopped kidneys, bacon, onion and mushrooms in the pie dish. Season every layer with salt and pepper.
5. Pour in the stock and sprinkle the sliced potatoes in the end.
6. Cover the dish with greased paper and close the lid of the pan.
7. Place in the dish in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
8. Remove the lid and the paper. Line the potatoes with butter and pour in some salt.
9. Place the dish again in the oven for ½ hour.
10. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve hot.