Pork Chops And Gravy
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 3/4 Ounce)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Canned evaporated milk||12 Ounce|
1) Add salt and pepper and season the pork chops.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
3) Drain the collecting liquid.
4) Put the chops inside a slow cooker.
5) In a bowl, mix together mushroom soup, onion, and evaporated milk until smooth
6) Pour it over the chops.
7) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
7) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.