|Link sausages||1⁄2 Pound|
|Ground beef/Ground lamb||2 Pound|
|All purpose flour||6 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Instant beef broth envelope/1 beef flavor bouillon cube||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Bottled chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marjoram leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Rosemary leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Carrots||8 Medium, pared, halved lengthwise, and cut in 1-inch lengths|
|Potatoes||4 Medium, pared and cut up|
|Frozen cut green beans package||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Biscuit mix||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Cut sausages into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3) Figure ground beef or lamb into 1-inch balls and coat with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
4) In a large frying pan, brown the sausages slowly and keep aside in a bowl, taking them off from pan with a slotted spoon.
5) In the same pan, brown the meat balls in drippings and then add to sausage.
6) Add onion to pan and sauté them until soft.
7) Mix in browned meat, beef broth or bouillon cube, chili sauce, marjoram, rosemary, and water and cook to boiling, stirring constantly.
8) Take a 12-cup baking dish; pour the mixture into it and then mix in carrots, potatoes, and beans, crumbling up beans with a fork.
9) Bake, covered for 2 hours and 20 minutes in preheated oven and then increase the oven temperature to 425°F after taking off the vegetable mixture from oven.
10) Remove any fat from meat mixture.
11) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together biscuit mix and cheese in it.
12) Immediately pour in milk and mix lightly just until evenly moist.
13) On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board, knead the dough for 1/2 minute and then even out to a 10x6 rectangle.
14) Using a pastry wheel or knife, slice the rectangle crosswise into 8 strips of about 1/4 inch wide.
15) Place the strips in a crisscross pattern on top of meat mixture.
16) Bake for 20 minutes in preheated hot oven until golden-brown.
17) Serve hot.