|Bacon rashers||4 Ounce|
|Cooked cold meat||8 Ounce|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, quartered|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) Trim the bacon rashers and keep aside.
2) In a pan, fry the bacon rashers until very crisp.
3) Use a mincer to mince the meat, onion and bacon for twice into a basin.
4) Fold in butter, seasoning, sauce and spice and beat well to mix.
5) Use a small jar or pate dish to pack the mixture.
6) Spread little extra melted butter on top.
7) Store inside refrigerator for later use.
8) Spread on toast or in sandwiches to serve.
Do not store longer than 2-3 days.