Mexicali Meat Ring
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Spicy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Crushed corn chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground beef||3 Pound|
|Hot cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2)To make the spicey sauce, cook onion and garlic in salad oil until tender.
3) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, chili powder, pepper and bay leaf and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
4) Discard the bay leaf.
5) In a large bowl, combine eggs, spicy sauce, salt, crumbs, parsley, and corn chips, then stir in beef and mix well.
6) Take 6-cup ring mold and spoon the mixture in it.
7) In a shallow baking pan unmold mixture and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
8) Serve with noodles.