Meat 'N' Tater
|Monosodium glutamate||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Minced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Processed american cheese||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Instant mashed potatoes||4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and add beef into it.
3. Spray the monosodium glutamate over it.
4. Add milk, soft bread crumbs, egg, salt, dry mustard, pepper, thyme, and onion to it. Combine the ingredients properly using the fork.
5. Take a 9-inch pie plate and spread the mixture over it.
6. Bake in oven for about 40 minutes at 350° F, when done remove from oven.
7. Increase the temperature to 450° F.
8. In the meanwhile cook potatoes by following the package directions.
9. Top the hot meat mixture with cheese slices and twirl the potatoes on top.
10. Take it back to oven and bake for another 10 minutes. When done remove from oven.
11. Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3455 Calories from Fat 2162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 241 g371%
Saturated Fat 101 g505%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 983.4 mg327.8%
Sodium 8854.6 mg368.9%
Total Carbohydrates 158 g52.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 23.5 g
Protein 160 g319.5%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 64% Iron 56.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet