Summer Supper Platter
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Carrots||1⁄3 Pound, sliced|
|Sliced radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced water chestnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked asparagus spears||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian dressing||9 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Luncheon meat||3⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Sliced boiled ham||3⁄4 Pound|
|Cheddar cheese||3 , cut in finger lengths|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , finely chopped|
1) Individually cook the peas and carrots until they are just tender and drain well.
2) In 3 separate bowls, add the peas, radishes, carrots, asparagus and water chestnuts equally.
3) Mix the ingredients in each bowl with 1/4 cup Italian dressing and chill for at least 3 hours.
4) In the center of large round platter, place a small bowl with the French dressing and surround with the cauliflower flowerettes.
5) Drain and place the vegetables in crisp fresh lettuce cups.
6) Roll the sliced meat and ham around the cheese fingers, then place the rolls between the vegetables.
7) Sprinkle evenly with the asparagus, top with chopped hard cooked egg and serve immediately.