Meat Vegetable Platter
|Frozen broccoli/Asparagus||200 Gram|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Use a heat-proof platter to arrange crisply cooked broccoli or asparagus.
2) Place thin slices of chicken, ham or lamb, over the vegetables.
3) Pour in chicken soup on top.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5) Add butter to dot over.
6) Place the dish inside broiler in low flame.
7) Broil to heat up the mixture to bubbly.
8) Serve the meat and vegetable platter with bread rolls or rice.