|Frozen breaded scallops||7 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fine bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to bake scallops as per the instructions on the packages.
2. Follow the instructions on the package to bake scallops.
3. During the final 5 minutes of baking, place a flat plan sprinkled with bread crumbs in the oven to brown mildly. While baking, stir once. Add 2 tsp paprika to browned crumbs.
4. Take 3 dishes and arrange Swiss cheese, mayonnaise and parsley in them.
5. Divide baked scallops into three equal portions.
6. For preparing Red Scallipops, roll one portion of baked scallops in mayonnaise followed by bread-crumb paprika mixture and then dust with a little paprika. Skewer them.
7. Make Green Scallipops by rolling a second portion of the scallops in mayonnaise first and then in parsley. Skewer and keep aside.
8. Make Yellow Scallipops by rolling rest of the scallops first in mayonnaise and then in Swiss cheese. Skewer these also.
9. Serve hot.
1. Cold scallipops are also good.